Woah, blogging or wat?? Ridzuan's my name.. my frens call me Wan. But I like to write it as
R-Wan. Well, cos firstly Im into bikes and one of the most well known bikes in the world is the Yahama YZF-R1. Studying Business Process and Systems Engr at TP School of Engr. So many "hotspots" that me and my frens like to hang out.. Certainly enjoy riding on the road with frens.. Listening to hip hop rnb such as 50-cents,neyo and beyonce..just to name a few..
And of course my desire one day is to ride that Yahama R1.. :)
My favorite movies of all time is all the 6 movies of Star Wars.Call me a nerd or anything but i feel the story actually like a refletion to the real world as in people make mistakes,making the wrong choices,how we are tempted to do things that are wrong and forbidden and how we all can learn and change to become a better person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I prefer the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10! But the R1 09 is still a fantastic bike.
ReplyDeleteBtw I love star wars too! hahaha
Your blog skin is very cool~!Nice to meet you~!
ReplyDeleteHi bro, wad a cool blogskin u have. I agree with xiao yi tht u have a cool blogskin... haha!
ReplyDelete